Monday, March 16, 2009

Official results: 7th Annual Ras na hEireann U.S.A. 5Km

The race results were posted today. Here are my results from the main results page.


Place Div/Tot Div Guntime Nettime Pace Name Ag S Race# City/state
===== ======== ===== ======= ======= ===== ====================== == = ===== =======================
3177 21/39 CLYO3 36:45 32:26 10:27 Jim O'Brien 34 M 3334 East Weymouth MA


Here are my results within my category:


Place Guntime Nettime Pace Name Age Sex Race# City/state
===== ======= ======= ===== ======================== === === ===== =======================
21 36:45 32:26 10:27 Jim O'Brien 34 M 3334 East Weymouth MA

Some un-glamorous pictures of me made it on the results site as well:





What the pictures don't show the casual observer was that I had just turned on a huge burst of speed and was passing all the other people pictured ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment