Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jim's Gym Pet Peeves #1

Well, it had to be done.  

Here is the first entry in my list of minor and major annoyances about the gym.  We'll take it slow, I'll try to contain myself to one per day, though there are so many little things that will make this list that it will likely be hard to go too slow.

Pet Peeve #1:  The Wet Locker Room Bench

OMG!  How Rude.  This really is a example of people not caring about others.  Today's example comes in the form of not just a few drops of water, but a outright puddle (2 of them actually) on the locker room bench.  The dilemma for the finder of such a offence is this:  Do I move away (most logical)?  Do I clean this up with my towel (never a possibility unless your completely done using the towel, which is normally after you want to be sitting on the bench!!)?   Does anyone else have a suggestion?


1 comment:

  1. What Jim has forgotten to mention, is you gym membership is only $53/month for both of us. You cannot ask for too much at that price! We visited other local gyms and the monthly cost was $150 and upwards. So you get what you pay for.

    ReplyDelete